Ways Seniors Can Benefit From CBD
Are you 65 or older? Do you know someone who is 65 or older? Do you know anyone at all?
If you know any people, then CBD can most likely help them. But this blog post is about senior citizens. So while we can help people and pets, let's talk about CBD and seniors.
High-quality, third-party tested Reward CBD is a great, natural treatment for senior citizens for many reasons:
- Can be taken in many forms: Reward CBD has oil tinctures, lotions, creams edibles and topicals - plus prerolls
- Whole-body homeostasis effects
- Interacts positively with the body's endocannabinoid system
- Zero side effects
- All cells in the human body appear to contain CB receptors
Studies have shown more than a few ways Reward CBD may help seniors in your community:
- Pain Relief - Studies have shown CBD can reduce inflammation, and relieve pain and symptoms, arthritis, chronic pain and general soreness.
- Cancer - Studies show that CBD may even have a role in the regulation of cancer tumors.
- Memory and Mental Health - A possible combatant against memory loss, dementia, and even Parkinson's Disease, the US Government recognizes CBD as a neuroprotectant, which helps brain function and cognitive ability. Research shows it to be promising as well.
- Cardiac Health - Years of medical studies highlight CBD’s potential impact on cardiovascular functioning and therapeutic vasorelaxation.
- Decreased Prescription Medication - Wide-ranging physiological effects present the real possibility of eliminating one (or several) pharmaceutical prescriptions, eliminating side effects as well.
- Strokes - Studies show CBD directly reduces long-term brain injury and restores neurobehavioral function, and also acts as a neuroprotectant.
- Bone and Organ Health - CBD has shown to play a direct role in osteoporosis prevention by regulating CB receptors within the bone marrow, and has been known for “anti-aging” effects on other organs, including the liver, kidney, eyes, stomach, and even the skin.
- Digestive Health and IBD/IBS - Complications in bowels/digestive system are often the result of inflammation and/or cell deterioration, and CBD has been shown to play an active role in digestive/metabolic health by stimulating cells in the gastrointestinal lining.
- Balanced Immune System - Anti-inflammation/immune regulation has been one of the most thoroughly researched areas of medicinal CBD use, and a generalized way in which seniors can improve health and quality of life.
- Sleep - CBD’s soothing, calming, mental relaxation effect and systemic effect on sleep-wake cycle make it a great option for a quality night’s sleep.
Many experts discuss dosing and safety for seniors, and those who take CBD must remember that one size does not fit all. CBD causes different results in different people, because we are all, well, different.
Remember that CBD is different from medical marijuana in many ways. Medical marijuana not only affects people differently from CBD, in many cases you need doctor's approval and live in a state where it is legal. CBD is legal in all 50 states, and Reward CBD offers free shipping to all of them!
Please share this article with any seniors in YOUR life, or, better yet, buy them some Reward CBD as a gift today! You're giving the gift of love and healing.